Translate

Thursday, June 5, 2008

living in an illusion...

This is a passage which I wrote one night when I was insomniac and was thinking a lot.(Usually I like to think,even if it is not always good. LOL ) When the person remains with himself, he gets better and clearer idea about anything.


People delude themselves and think they are happy by living in an illusion.They dont see the true happiness,because they dont want to,they close their eyes with their hands.I am glad I finally opened my eyes and saw the light which brightened my heart and made me realize how lucky I am by having what I have.Material world is not eternal...Money makes the world goes round...but love makes the hearts fly high...Before it is too late,listen to your heart and open it to the true happiness.


Sveta

P.S. Sometimes insomniac nights could be very useful.In the middle of the night, in the deep silence when you get the needed serenity for the answers you have been waiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your nice blog by chance & I'm really happy to have this opportunity. I deeply agree with you. Your speech is exactly what I believe.
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to YOURSELF
The return to INNOCENCE...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely ideas. I borrowed the last part of your blog with your name in my blog. Nice to meet you!